|Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any way to open an existing icon or cursor in PixelToolbox?
The major limitation with PixelToolbox, and the reason why I decided to offer it free, is
that it doesn't allow you to directly edit an existing icon or cursor. Here's a workaround
- Open your .ico file in Microsoft Paint.
- Choose Select All and then Copy from the Edit Menu.
- Open PixelToolbox, and go to the Windows Icon project space.
- Click on the Paste button in the "Current" menu, or press Ctrl+V on your
- Click on Save As to overwrite the original file, or to save your design to a new file.